Here at Premier Expat Mortgages we can source expatriate secured loans for expatriates based worldwide. We have assisted clients based in countries such as the United States to the Far East such as China, Hong Kong and Singapore. We have even secured loans for expatriates working in countries such as Sri Lanka and Africa as well as many United Arab Emirate Countries. Our lenders take into account the clients current earnings and also the rental income of the property to ascertain what amount they can release for the expatriate applicant.
Secured loans are becoming increasingly popular in the UK for overseas based international clients and could help you to release equity from your existing property or property portfolio in a quicker timeline than a traditional mortgage which can take up to 3 months to put in place.
Why choose an expatriate secured loan?
- Expatriate Secured loans offer a flexible alternative to an expatriate re-mortgage, allowing your client to raise additional money while leaving their existing expat mortgage in place
- They can be used for a range of purposes, including but not limited to; debt consolidation and restructuring, home improvements, buying an expat investment property, buying an e-pat residential property, buying property abroad, for business, or any other legal purpose
Highlights and benefits
- Generous affordability calculations which often allow for more money to be raised when compared with a standard expatriate re-mortgage
- Premier Expat Mortgages has access to expatriate market leading rates and exclusive products via their links with expatriate secured loan providers.
- Fast turnaround times compared to organizing an expatriate mortgage or re-mortgage which can usually take 3 months.
Product details and criteria
- Loan amounts ranging from £10,000 to £3,000,000**
- Early repayment charges on secured loans subject to a maximum of two month’s interest***
- Secured loans can be arranged on residential, buy to let, semi commercial & commercial property. Non-standard construction properties considered
- Up to 95% LTV* (to include first mortgage balance and any early repayment penalties where applicable)
- Interest only loans available
- Adverse credit can be accepted for expatriates applications
Bridging loans for expatriates are normally taken out when you have a short term requirement or you need to find money very quickly. Bridging loans are normally repaid within 12 months as the rate of interest makes it too expensive to borrow for much longer. However developers & investors have been using bridging loans for years to take advantage of market conditions or undervalued assets. Being able to purchase a property quickly offers many advantages such as negotiating the best price and beating others to the deal. One of the most common uses of Bridging Loans is when investors wish to purchase a property at auction. You normally have 4 weeks to complete on the purchase from the day of the auction. You will have to put down a 10% deposit that could be lost if you fail to get the funding in place so it is of paramount importance you go with the right lender. Bridging loans are required for a variety of reasons including;
- Meeting transaction deadlines.
- Borrowing against value as opposed to purchase price
- Raising more capital by securing the debt against numerous properties
- Providing finance when a conventional mortgage cannot be arranged within a time frame or at all
- When interest needs to be deducted with no monthly payments to be made
- Bridging loans can be more expensive than conventional finance, but may prove invaluable for many property owners because of the speed of decision making and funding. Call us today to see how we can help your property portfolios grow.