Asia's Premier Expat Mortgage Broker
Call Us on: 852 9247 7065
UK Residential Mortgages To Live

UK Residential Mortgages To Live

As a expatriate mortgage broker we help expats not only with buy to let investment property mortgages but also with residential mortgages. Clients will generally use a residential mortgage if they would like to live in their UK residential property when they return to the United Kingdom on holiday vacations. It could also be that they are returning to live in the UK in the imminent future such as in the next 12 to 18 months and need to have a mortgage for them before returning. We can help clients as an expat or as a resident ased in the UK or returning to the UK.

About Us

Kuala Lumpur Office


Contact Us

Call Us 852 9247 7065

Email Us

Address 5 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong, SAR.

Address Level 16, Pavilion Tower, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur,

Hong Kong Office