BUY TO LET MORTGAGE
As a buy to let landlord as an expatriate based overseas or if you are based in the United Kingdom finding the right mortgage can be a pretty daunting process. It can be even more cumbersome especially if you are looking to redevelop a property, refurbish your property or refinance your investment portfolio containing a number of properties.
With different and ever-changing lending criteria, rates and charges imposed by the various lenders who offer buy to let mortgages, it is important that we find and negotiate the right deal for you. We work efficiently and quickly on your behalf, understanding that speed is often of the essence. We are with you from start to finish, whether the lender wants to deal direct with you as the client you can be certain that we will source the best mortgage available from our panel of specialist and mainstream high street lenders. There’s no need for you to chase multiple mortgage broking professionals in the hope of securing a mortgage we can help as we have been helping expats for over 10 years to source the best financing from the est lenders. Once you are speaking with one of our professionals from one of our offices you will know you are in good hands.
- Portfolio Landlords (3+ properties)
- Mortgages in personal name, limited company/LLP (SPV & trading companies).
- Flexible rental calculations.
- Personal income/asset top-ups for rental coverage.
- High value properties.
- Large portfolios.
- Houses of multiple occupancy and student lets.
- Multi-units (i.e. four flats on one freehold title).
- Short term lets (Airbnb and similar).
- Holiday lets
- Unusual property types.
- Listed buildings.
- Flats above commercial premises.
- Refurb to let products.
- Day one re-mortgages.
- No minimum income/self-funding BTLs.
- Ex-pats and foreign buyers.
- First-time buyers and first-time landlords.
- High loan to value mortgages.
- Adverse credit history.