Our Service Summary
- An online letting and property management system allowing you to keep track and manage your property portfolio.
- Multi-lingual staff, vital when dealing with clients in the Far East.
- An office in London and Hong Kong with staff to assist and help with all property related enquiries.
- Connections with independent professional advisers.
- Our innovative and flexible management system is constantly being upgraded to
- Offer up-to-date online property management solutions.
- Our letting commission is divided into 6 equal amounts and taken over the first 6 months of the tenancy, thus giving landlords income from the month one.
For landlords with multiple properties we offer discount to our standard fee.
Letting and Rent Collection
- Assess current rental valuation of your property.
- Market your property and find a suitable Tenant
- Arrange gas and electric safety checks
- Reference your prospective new tenant
- Prepare Tenancy Agreement, known as Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (AST)
- Collect and register deposit with “My Deposits”
- Prepare an inventory, arrange check-in, and check-out report
- Arrange cleaning prior to handover
- Manage keys and handover the property to the new tenant
- Collect rent, deduct any necessary charges, and transfer the balance to the landlord
- Issue a first month invoice at the start of a new tenancy showing all landlords chargeable
- Issue a monthly statement
- Issue an annual statement showing the annual fixed costs and charges for the property.
We are here to help with any property tenancy needs simply fill in the contact box on the right of this page.